How to order a web hosting package
To order a web hosting package from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to https://my.gpmservers.com.
- On the top banner, click STORE>WEB HOSTING.
- Click , on the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with GPM Servers, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click . The Configure page appears.
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
Under Configurable Options, select any additional features that you want for your web hosting account.
Under Availiable Addons, select any additional features that you want for your web hosting account.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click . After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from GPM Servers that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new account.